Skip to content
- Put on a new chain. Check. That leaves four things.
- Retape the handlebars. The current tape is fine, but it’s beginning to bore me. The new tape will walk a fine line between visual stimulation and non-distraction. Or it’ll be whatever I can get cheap.
- Repack the headset bearings. Easy to say, easy to do, not so easy to get around to doing.
- Buy the perfect set of tires. I do not know what the perfect set of tires is so I’ll buy whatever strikes the right balance between cool and cheap.
- Replace the brake blocks. Another easy to do not so easy to remember to do sort of thing.